we are proposing the most significant package of improvements to wormhole space since the release of the Apocrypha expansion in 2009.
These changes consist of:
- Wormhole effect rebalance
- A second static for Class 4 wormholes
- More randomly spawning wormholes
- Mass-based spawn distance after wormhole jumps
- K162 appearance only on first jump
- Loosening of bookmark copying restrictions
The devil is in the details. But my initial read through has me favorable on most of these. The only one I am still not sold on is the mass-based spawn distance. It does not affect me personally much. I am still concerned that it will mean no hunting of cloakies, and posted in their feedback to tell them that.